Madness Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Madness Clan

Welcome to Lineage II forum - Madness clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanna join to your clan :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaMaN
Admin
MaMaN

Wanna join to your clan :)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna join to your clan :)    Wanna join to your clan :)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Hello mate, u'r welcome here, good to see such a good players like you and hostink here. Oh and hostink do not need to write his appli, I know that guy for a years,an old close friend.
Just pay attention, we are a Mage clan, so u'll have to think again about your combo, for more info, go to madness forum>general>my topic about starting class. Write there your class. Welcome u both.

Accepted, good luck.
Back to top Go down
MaMaN
Admin
MaMaN

PostSubject: Re: Wanna join to your clan :)    Wanna join to your clan :)  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:38 pm

U didn't registered to forum yet, do it and I'll activate your account.
Back to top Go down
stickyd
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Wanna join to your clan :)    Wanna join to your clan :)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:16 am

MaLijaa wrote:
Personal Information:

Other Information you think might be usefull to tell us : I love to smoke weed Very Happy

DENIED!!! no lazy pot heads allowed in clan its rule #11
Back to top Go down
MaMaN
Admin
MaMaN

PostSubject: Re: Wanna join to your clan :)    Wanna join to your clan :)  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:23 pm

MaLijaa. wrote:
Well, ty for fast answer and for accepting. Glad to be part of the best Razz ! Registered is done, just accept me when u get free time. Ok, as i read about classes, i saw u miss 1 very important class and i rly like to play that class. Its SPS/ES ! Uber, pwnzor killer, good hp/good cast speed/pony buff Smile ! Perfect for your party setup ! And, as i talked with Host, he told me that he wanna play Cardinal. But lets w8 for him to tell you about what char he wanna play ! About subclass and stack for subclass, we will talk later. I will make depends what clan need Smile !

^ALL REGARDS^
I repeat, for starting class post at the "starting class" topic.
Back to top Go down

Wanna join to your clan :)
Page 1 of 1